Better Looking Skin
Dermatologists the world over, are recognised as the specialists in surgery-free cosmetic treatments.
At Clinic One, our doctors and registered nurses perform a wide range of minimum downtime cosmetic treatments, tailored to you.
- Laser Peels - a replacement for more old fashioned chemical peels, improving skin texture with minimum downtime.
- Fractionated Laser - a newer laser option that reduces fine lines, freckles and helps to restore skin texture.
- Deep Resurfacing Laser - the 'gold standard' of laser treatment even removing deeper wrinkles and blemishes but with a longer downtime.
- Vascular Laser - especially good at eradicating leg veins and capillaries, 'red spots' on the body as well as the larger broken capillaries on the face.
Intense Pulsed Light -
- removal of redness and fine capillaries.
- freckle removal including on face, chest forearms and hands.
- hair removal.
Chemical Peels -
- in combination with creams in the control of stubborn acne / pimples.
- an inexpensive option, used intermittently, to maintain the results achieved by other treatments listed above.
- for the temporary reduction in facial lines.
- (for excess underarm perspiration.)
- Fillers - for the temporary reduction in deeper facial lines.
Every patient is unique. Some of our patients are already experienced with cosmetic treatments and will request specific treatments. Others choose to seek our advice about what might suit them best.
Take a look at our treatments as well as before and after photos of our own Clinic One patients.
Even if you've never been to Clinic One, we invite you to make an appointment to discuss your options with one of our nurses. Our staff will gladly schedule an obligation-free nurse consultation*.
* a small charge does apply for an initial nurse consultation but is usually credited towards subsequent cosmetic treatments.